Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sisterhood of the Travelling ....... Bras?

I have six (6) size 42D bras of this brand and style that are now too big for me. Colors are mostly neutrals (white, nude) and one chocolate brown. A couple are nearly new; some more worn. All are freshly washed. Free to anyone who'd like them (some or all).


6 comments:

TracyZ said...

Oh oh - pick me, pick me!!!!

Robin said...

Tracy.... if no one else responds, you can have them all (There are really only 5 I noticed. The 6th was my first one and the the dogs had chewed on it and I repaired it AND that I wore post gallbladder surgery... I needed the room back). If someone else responds, I'll split them 3/2 and you can have the extra! (Send me your snail mail via email over on the right.)

TracyZ said...

Awesome! Thank you!!

Robin said...

Bras all gone. Tracy has a new wardrobe!

Canadian Bird said...

Dang... why am I so tardy in my blog following!!! Those are exactly what I wear & am already feeling I need to size down. I'm wearing a 42DD right now. Oh well... congrats, Tracy!!! :)

Robin said...

OK Robin... when the 40Ds I have now are too small for me, they will be yours!