So we have 5 months for this old lady to get in shape so I can
Monday, April 19, 2010
I'm Going to Chi-town
While I haven't told my husband, I'm planning on walking shopping partying with all the BOOBs in September! Hubby has a week-long bicycle tour in June that I'm acting as his sag wagon. We have another bicycle related trip in May. I want a trip for ME (ME, ME, ME).
So we have 5 months for this old lady to get in shape so I canwalk shop party with the best of them BOOBs.
So we have 5 months for this old lady to get in shape so I can
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
YEAH>>>> we are going to have an absolute BLAST.. the numbers of people going is crazy.. check out flight prices and don't wait too long.. I looked earlier in the week and by the time I booked today it went up $20..
Awesome! It looks like United has some decent flights from here...still not sure which day I am going to leave.
I have not told DH either ;)
We MUST get together soon - are you feeling better?
I'm so very excited about meeting you and everyone else! :) This is going to be fun, fun, fun!!
I just sent you an e-mail. Can't wait to meet in Chicago. I'll be going standby since my son works for Air Canada and it is a perk for parents to get deals on flights almost anywhere. It's going to be an awesome weekend. Just amazing how quickly things have come together.
I'll be there with all you in BOOBS in September. Can't wait.
so wish i was going. hubby and i are having money issues right now and i've been laid off from my job since january. just not a good idea right now. i hope to make it next year though. hope all you boobs have fun. lol
Yay! I always like to meet a fellow Robin. I never knew ONE growing up. See you in Chi-town! :)
Robin at Band on the Run
Post a Comment