Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Sisterhood Love

OK... these aren't all that exciting or glamorous (and maybe they are just boring) but I have some t-shirts to pass along.

V-necked t-shirts, size 2X. Roaman's heather grey, apple green, lavender; Jessica London light orange. TAKEN



Round necked t-shirts, size 2X. Roaman's apple green, yellow, white.



I wore these last summer and they ardefinitelyly too big this year. All cotton.

Then, by Peter Nygard, a bright, with some metallic threads, long broom skirt in oranges, greens, and yellows. It's a size 22. I'm 5'6" and it hit me mid to lower calf. I bought this at Dillard's to wear to a wedding. I didn't mind spending the $$ on the skirt, but I refused to buy the matchy-match tops they were offering. TAKEN



I went to JCP and found two t-shirts from St. John's Bay that matched the orange and green in the shirts.
These are 3X. The green t-shirt is more of an apple green to match the skirt... trust me, they match. TAKEN



Ideally, I'd like the two t-shirts to go with the skirt.

Sorry for the wrinkles.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hey girl!!! These are JUST my size!!!!! I love all of them really! I REALLY love that skirt! BEAUTIFUL!!!!! If nobady has claimed I would love to have the first round of shirts and the skirt and shirts! Is that too much!!!!!!!! :) You can email me if you would like! I would LOVE to have them! It would be a mojor BLESSING!!!! catmalonesellers@yahoo.com

Thanks girl!

Robin said...

Mary... you have them. I'll email you later... running late for work.

Mary said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!