Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Normal BMI For Me

I was looking through some old paperwork (old diet stuff and my old driver's license of all things) and realized that I've been mis-reporting my height for the past two years. I'm not 5 feet 5½ inches, I am 5 feet 6½ inches! According to those BMI calculators that we all love to hate, my current weight of 156.2 puts me at NORMAL! Perhaps this is why I'm having such a time moving from 157; that might be my weight!

I still want to see 153.5 for other reasons, but that forgotten 1 inch of my height sure has perked up today for me. (Well, that, and the fact that I bought a pair of size 8 jeans in a style that I started this journey in 22s.)

8 comments:

Darlin1 said...

I wish I would find an inch that I lost! ;-)

Size 8.....NICE!

Amanda Kiska said...

Too funny! Size 8's - WOW!

Steph said...

Well that is a MASSIVE NSV...Adding an inch to your height AND getting a size 8. Glad to hear it, Robin. You have earned every wonderful loss and you are a ture inspiration to me!

Rhonda said...

I found out I was an inch and a half taller than I had been believing for years, isn't that an awesome realization? :) Welcome to Normalville!

Gen said...

Oh please can someone PLEASE find me an extra inch of height???

That is awesome Robin! Happy Normal!

Justine said...

Wow; that's fantastic news - many congratulations on being normal!! And what wonderful news to buy a pair of size 8s.

~Lisa~ said...

Congratulations on being NORMAL!! You're such an inspiration!

dede said...

I would love to find an inch too! I'd LOST one the last time I was measured!! YUCK!
I'm a new follower and you are a GREAT INSPIRATION!!
dede