I've been in the 150s since May 13 and can't get below 156. With confidence, I can say I've lost two pounds in 10 weeks. Ai-ii-ii. Since the first of the year, I've lost ten pounds.
Yes, I'm happy at my current weight. Yes, I could be happy staying here forever. But darn it, I want to at least see normal BMI for a few minutes. I want to be able to claim that I'm a half of my former self. Yep, bragging rights... that's what it is about. My heighest weight was 307 and I want to say that I weigh 153.5 and have lost 153.5. There, I said it.
Restriction is pretty good but I need some restriction around that snacking portion of my brain. I do really well at mealtime, but during down moments, it is another story.
Anyway, I think I promised pictures of my klassy footwear when I go on EMS calls. As I mentioned, I'm liking wearing skirts and dresses to work (with sandals) but that presents a problem when I'm called out on an EMS call as a volunteer. I can get away with the bare legs, but I must have closed toe shoes.
| So, here is what I typically look like when I go to work. Note the size 10 skirt!!!! | ![]() |
| And then here are the infamous "closed toe shoes" for medical calls! I'm the definition of glamourous! |
I plan on ordering a lightweight flightsuit as a coverup for skirts and dresses but I'm putting it off as I am planning on having it custom ordered to my specifications and that means I need to do measurements!
So, my huge new goal, and really, this will be a stretch considering my recent history is to get down to 153.5 by B.O.O.B.s!




5 comments:
You've come this far, you ARE going to do it!!
You can do it! You look amazing!
You will get to your goal...I just know it. You have done so awesomely and have so much to be proud of!
As for the shoes, you have to go with comfort. i have a number of pair of Dansko shoes (clogs) that are so comfy, but many people think are ugly. I could wear them all day without hurting and good shoes are essential when you're on your feet!!!
Wow...........you look great Robin!
My 2 pair of shoes are both ugly because I have bad feet. It's a bummer when you get all cuted up then look down at your feet ;-(
Notice the size 10 skirt??? I covet the size 10 skrit ... you look great !
Post a Comment