1. Seeing that it’s a patriotic holiday of sorts I thought of this one: Where were you on September 11th?
I was living in Golden, CO and was working from home. DH was at work and he called me (woke me up) and had me turn the TV on. I felt quite alone that day.
2. What is your idea of fun? If given the chance to skip work/life for an entire day, what would you do? (assume you’d be by yourself)
I would just hang out at home and read magazines. And take a nap.
3. How many blogs do you follow? Lapband Blogs? Around 200.
Do you read them all or just your faves? I generally read them all. If I get behind on someone, I might not read all the blog entries; just the latest.
Do you comment a little, a lot, on all? I'm a horrible commenter.
Have you ever unfollowed someone because of something they said or you didn't like their blog? I've unfollowed folks that seem to have dropped off the face of the earth (no blogs in months). I've also unfollowed people that I just can't relate to (banded but follow no band rules, constant complainers). Just my preference to surround myself with positivity (in general).
Do you routinely unfollow and why? No.
4. Repeat question. Pick one day and one healthy thing you’ll do for just that day next week. Next Tuesday. I will walk.
5. Repeat "Make someone a superstar" question. Whose blog or blog comment stuck with you this week and why? I'm so lame; I can't think of one individual.



3 comments:
Good job Robin! Have a great 4th.
Who can forget where they were on Sept. 11.. I haven;t answered this yet, because it was way too eerie for me.. I was travelling and arrived at Boston Logan, the morning the flight left there that eventually did crash into the WTC.. It took me many months to get that morning out of my head..
So it is always intersting for me to read what, when and how people on the other side of the country became aware.. ugh..
Have a super 4th..
LOVE the nap idea! That's what I'd do...
Post a Comment