Monday, September 19, 2011

Getting Ready for the BOOBs Swap

And I'm overwhelmed. Looking at the boxes in my garage, it appears I haven't gotten rid of any of my bigger clothes. Now I know I have, but yikes, I have so many that seem like they'd be good for the swap.

These aren't my boxes, but it feels like this in my garage.



I have many (many, many) pairs of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans and capris (Amanda style) in sizes 18, 16, 14 and who knows what else. (I still wear them but in size 8 or 10.) I have other jeans (Jones of New York ?!?!?) in size 16. Ugh. I'm over-loaded and just want these out. I have zip off hiking pants from REI (size L). Soft cup, molded t-shirt bras (40D).

I don't want to make this my life's work in the next 10 days (because I have a life, too), but am wondering if anyone has any suggestions or specific wants that I should look for.  I'm willing to pack a suitcase full, but I guess I want what I bring to be wanted and taken.

7 comments:

Justawallflower said...

I have a whole suit case full as well, and that is just the stuff I'm bringing! I would LOVE stuff, size 14 or 12, and any and all exercise large. any sports bras, or other size 38DD. and any shoes 11 or large 10! don't know that you have any of that, but that is what I am looking for. unfortunately you are smaller than me, so I don't have anything for you :(

Robin said...

I will bring what I can. My feet are smaller but I will bring all I can fit. I was a bit overwhelmed in the garage but I pulled a bunch of clothes into the house and organized them a bit. I will stuff a suitcase with the best of the lot. (I guess I'm having issues because I want all of this gone but I know my thrift stores won't be happy with summer clothes! lol.)

speck said...

I couldn't get past staring at those boxes thinking they were yours.

For a minute I thought you were in charge for handling the clothes swap and these were all the clothes everyone mailed you. roflmao

Becky said...

Wow, what a big task! I'm going to be bringing 18s and larges of stuff, but I'll be looking for some 14s, especially pants. :) Good luck choosing what to bring!

Ms. M said...

Wow! First glance I thought those were your boxes, lol.
Well thanks to my injury... I could definitely use some size 18 jeans (UGH!). I will be bringing some of my smaller stuff to share.

Bonnie said...

Thanks for the comment Robin. I was afraid everybody would ignore me. Looks like you are doing really well. Hope you managed to get rid of some of those clothes. You have quite a collection!

Robin said...

Bonnie... it's not the BOOBs way to ignore each other! Especially not the adopted mother of my winter jacket!