Without bringing up the 5 minutes I weighed 120 when I was 21, I'm at my lowest documented adult weight.
Not quite sure what I weighed between 21 and 33, but I'm sure I always thought it was too much (even at 135 or 140 since I was looking for that elusive 120 again.. yeah, sick, I know).
In 1989 I got down to 158 using the Optifast program (20 weeks of shakes only, no food... 228 lbs to 158.) I know I gained a lot (probably all) back and lost it in 1994 but have no records. Since 1994 I've gained and lost many times, each time starting a bit higher than the last.
This morning I weighed in at 156.2 and it's fine. It's not 153.5 yet, but it is okay.
Here's to the future of positive body image, no significant gains, and most importantly, good health.



6 comments:
it is funny how just when you think you are going to maintain a little more drops off the bottom of that bottom weight eh? I am having a bit of a dip myself and boy it is hard to grasp. It never worked this way with other diets :)
congrats!
xxxooo
Wonderful news ... so inspirational (and at this moment - I need it so thank you !)
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!
Great news. I've been reading back in your blog about your GB attack. I think it might be happening to me. Of course this is my week vacation but the pain. It's eased tonight but I will see if it gets any worse. It's funny how long after losing weight that something like that strikes. I haven't lost any more weight since last summer. Yikes.
Only 2 months til Chicago. Looking forward to rooming with you again.
yay! congrats
I'm a new follower, BOOBs sent me over with their BOOB of the day today! I'm so encouraged to see your great success with the band! Way to go, I need to see more people like you!! I look forward to following you and meeting you in Chicago this year!
Post a Comment