Wow... two blogs in a day... can I stock up?
Not band related, but as I posted earlier this week, I got a new cat from the Humane Society. I know all the theory about introducing a new animal into a household but sometimes it is really hard to do when the newbie cries when she's sequestered in the safe room.
I've been gradually confining Miss Weasel with one or the other of my two older cats in our master bedroom. Lots of hiding places there for either of them.
I've taken to closing me, Miss Weasel, and whichever of the elder cats is around in my office. Tonight Miss Weasel discovered Sydney using the community litter box (much punching occurred when she poked her head in while he was doing his business). Shortly thereafter, I found them both on the window-sill. I think they'll do fine.
And the band plays on. I still have pretty good restriction (last fill was in May of 2010) but the weight loss has been slow. I really (really, really, really) need to kick into some exercise.




4 comments:
OMG, I love a cute kitty post! :) my cat blogs...the link to her blog is at the way bottom left on my blog.
Congrats on the new pet. Hope everybody gets along.
You are such a sweetie to take in another cat. Not sure if I'll make Chicago this year. We have a cruise planned for September and haven't booked the date yet. If I can make it, maybe be roomies again?
Sandy... if you come to BOOBs 2.0, of course we should room together. (And please do try to come!!!)
Post a Comment