Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting to Know BOOBs Questions - Day 427 - 9/21/10

As an intro, I suck at these types of questions. I can never think of anything but the easiest of answers.

Hi all the boobie girls! Someone much more organized than I am thought it would be fun to know more about you, and she enlisted me to think of some crazy questions…so…this is sort of a Gillyified version of Drazil's BYOC. Knock yourselves out.

1) You're trapped on a desert island and you can bring only 3 of your favorite foods along. What do you bring?

Vanilla ice cream, chocolate, potato chips

2) If you could meet any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
This is the type of question I can never answer.

3) What is your stripper name? (take the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on)

Petie Kentfield
4) How old were you when you lost your virginity? Alternative question if you don't want to answer this: What is your LEAST favorite part of your bod since losing weight? Your MOST favorite since losing weight? 18

5) Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted?

I don't believe in ghosts. I do believe evil spirits exist inside living people. I'd spend a night alone in a "haunted" house.

6) What is your natural hair color? If you dye it something completely different from what your momma gave ya, how come? My natural hair color is a medium brown. As I've aged, I've not so much gotten grey but the hair color has faded and become very drab. I have highlights that my hairdresser and I change out each time so I have no clue what I have in it right now.

7) Boxers or briefs? Alternatively…bikinis or granny panties? DH wears briefs. I wear cotton French cuts. I've never gotten used to bikinis or thongs.

8) If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? (Trilogies do not count as one movie, cheaterpantses!) Gone with the Wind or Same Time Next Year.

9) What is your guilty pleasure (feel free to go straight to the gutter with this one if the spirit moves you!) Ice cream (specifically German Chocolate Cake ice cream)

10) How many pounds gone forever are you celebrating?? :)

Since my highest 127
Since banding 105

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Agree that these things can be tough.

Linda said...

OMG - when I was pregnant with my daughter I lived on German Chocolate cake ice cream (Hagen Daz). I can't find it anymore - thank God!
Can't wait to meet you.

Kerri said...

I want to vist your deserted island!!

Theresa said...

German chocolate cake Blizzard is my all time favorite thing, luckily we no longer have a DQ, never seen the ice cream in a store before, yummm!

Sandy said...

Commenting on your last post. I'm a Birkenstock girl too. Flats and orthotics. Sucks but maybe one day, I'll get some heels. Can't wait to meet you. I'll be into O'Hare around 10:00 am and will head to the Hotel. We're both listed on the room so we can both register and get keys. The hotel will hold our luggage until the room is ready. That way I can go shopping. Looks like the weather is going to be great.

Gen said...

Robin, how did I not realize you reached the 100+ lost mark???? That is awesome. You need to do your S.O.B. Story! I have not been great about keeping that up...but you are a Superstar!

Hey are you checking luggage or doing carry-on? I am determined to do carry-on. It will be one stuffed bag. ;)

Robin said...

Gen... I'll have a carry-on only. I know from here to Denver they'll gate-check it. Don't know about the Denver - Chicago leg (I'm really not sure if it fits on a real plane anymore or not.)