Monday, September 6, 2010

From My Rack to Yours - Day 412


For someone looking forward to winter, or maybe dreading winter, I have a lucious winter parka to pass along.

This parka has a sueded nylon shell (feels peachy). The hood is surrounded by dyed fox fur (sorry, yes, it is real fur). The parka has a sturdy zipper and decorative toggle buttons. The neck has a drawstring to keep out drafts. The sleeves have snaps on the cuffs. The color is more of a blue-red than an orange red. SIZE 2X. TAKEN BY BONNIE



I also have a Lands End down vest Size Large. The shell is burgandy colored. I believe this is a MEN'S size L.  TAKEN BY GRACE





















For those not ready for winter or who don't get winter weather or who want to plan for next year.

Chaus capris in a cute tropical print, a generous size 16.


Brand new (no tags though) short sleeved, v-neck t-shirt from Sonoma (Kohls), size XL.


Size 18 light blue jeans capris, Cherokee brand.


Size 22 Christina one piece bathing suit.

















I also still have a shit-ton of size 40D bras. See this blog post for info.

If you want anything, make a comment and email me at robinann@gmail.com. I will either mail it to you or bring it to Chicago for BOOBs.

2 comments:

-Grace- said...

Could I snag that down vest?? I love it! You can bring it to Chicago to save on postage :)

Bonnie said...

I love the coat. Not sure that you want to drag to Chicago so I'm willing to pay postage if I can have it. I'm emailing you now.