Sunday, September 5, 2010

100 Pounds Lost - Day 411

As a celebration of 100 pounds down (now that I'm finally claiming it), I'm going to follow Dee from Kajun Gumbo and strive to blog every day. To help this, I'm also going to number my blogs (using my surgery date as the start point, not my blog date).

I'm now claiming my 100 pound kiss. I've been at 101.8 pounds lost for nearly a week. Don't think I'll bounce up and over.
  • All time high weight - 304 - 7/01/06
  • Pre-surgery weight - 284 - 5/16/09
  • Surgery weight - 270 - 7/22/09
  • Wonderland - 199 - 5/24/10
  • Overweight - 185 - 8/23/10
  • 100 pounds off - 184 - 8/20/10
My weight loss rate has slowed way down. I've barely lost five pounds a month for the past three months (June, July, August).

But you know what? That's okay. I've lost 101 pounds in the past 13 months. I can do things. I feel good (unless I do to many things). I feel healthy. AND I STILL AM LOSING. And I am no longer obese. Less than 30 pounds to NORMAL WEIGHT.

I WILL DO IT.

12 comments:

-Grace- said...

Congratulations, Robin!!!! It doesn't matter how slow you lose it as long as you do :)

Becky said...

Congrats Robin! Our weight stats before surgery are almost identical and my surgery was on 7/27/09. As of today, I have lost a total of 76 pounds since I started my journey.

Keep up the great work!
Becky <><

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

That is so great Robin and will love to hear from you every day!

Tina said...

wahoooo Robin-way to go!!

Amanda said...

You WILL do it! Congrats on your success! You have plenty to be proud of!

Robin said...

What the heck... somehow I typed "my 100 pound kiss" in the second paragraph. OK... everybody at BOOBs can give me a congratulatory kiss!

Nicole said...

Amazing over 100lbs!! Congrats

Barbara said...

Seriously .. that is amazing.. I mean you weight loss, the time frame, your determination.. I really really admire you.. and Great job1

Marie said...

Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself!!

Sandy said...

So happy for you. Sorry I missed this yesterday. Go you! And can't wait to meet in Chicago.

Bonnie said...

Obviously kissing is on your mind and you totally deserve one. Great weight loss.

I can do this.....finally said...

Congratulations Robin! That is so awesome and such in inspiration! Next time you're in town I'd like to buy you a teeny little lunch to celebrate!! :)