Not too much to report on the band front. Still have pretty good restriction (although I did just manage a late dinner of two fried eggs, a slice of toast, and three pieces of very crisp bacon). Yes, I was having dinner at 9:30 tonight.
Will has been at a firefighters' rally today (and yesterday). They had classes, competitions, and tonight awards. Our chief also ended up in the ER (he fell and split his head open). At least he did it in the right place!
I've spent the day doing a mystery shop in a nearby town and then hit a few thrift shops for some clothes. While I have a lot to wear RIGHT NOW, I'm looking to fill in some gaps for the fall and for our cruise in Nov/Dec when I'll again need summer clothes (and they won't be readily available).
Won't it be nice to finally get to a size/weight and just be there... maintaining. Not having to worry if your clothes are too big or too small!?!?!
I finally got my chickens today from last month when Will and I helped harvest. And I got 56 pounds of frozen fruit/berries from Bithell Farms. My freezer is absolutely jam packed. I'm thinking I need to run up to our family's cabin and borrow the small deep freeze that is up there to take some of the load off my home freezers. They are so packed that they are an accident waiting to happen (as in the doors are hard to close). If I could get all the produce in the small freezer then I could work on clearing out the big freezers. (Yikes, and I'm getting 1/4 cow in December!!!)
Anyway, bought some jeans and skirts and a winter coat. A few other items too, to tide me over.
Looking forward to another day of weekend. Not sure what is on the agenda, but I do know I'll be doing some work in the garden.



1 comment:
We have a bursting freezer here as well. This is the first year I have actively saved food for Winter. It is kind of fun but I am looking for more freezer space as well : )
Enjoy the weightloss and the clothing purchases!
Post a Comment