Tuesday, March 16, 2010

NSV For Me Too

As I was getting dressed this morning I went to grab a pair of panties (I call them underwear but that's awfully generic) and thought I might try on some that were in my bottom drawer. My underwear drawer was full of Size 9 (Jockeys, cotton, classic French cut) but the bottom drawer is full of Size 8s (same brand, same style).

Low and behold, the 8s fit fine. Woo-hoo. Something else to recycle along.

I also want to thank everyone who has wished me well with regard to my tightness. I'm still feeling a bit tight (and having some issues) but I really do think it is "operator error". I think in the past five months I've only been restricted in the sense that I'd have problems only if I ate too much or grossly abused my chewing. Now, a bit tighter, I need to be more careful and I'm not in the habit of being that careful. I guess I'll see how it goes for the next few days.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congrats on th 8s. That's awesome. Hopefully you'll work out the tightness, but seems to be working from a weight loss perspective.

CC said...

CONGRATS on the smaller undies!! mine are starting to creep down during the day LOL

Sarah said...

Yippee!!! Moving from a 10/11 to a 9 (and now a few 8's) was awesome! Totally get it!