When I was last at my surgeon's office and we celebrated my 100 pound loss (belatedly), the patient coordinator asked me for some "words" and before and after pictures for their website.
At the very bottom of this linked page is my before and after.
Oddly, now that I have an appointment on Thursday with my PA, my reflux was totally gone last night. Hmmm.... was it the Prevacid, having the head of my bed elevated, eating just a protein shake for dinner??? Is the reflux gone or just in hiding?



6 comments:
I love you famous! How fun :) Hope the reflux goes away and stays away!
Look at you! :) Way to go! My acid reflux has gotten better with time. I swear I even tightened up a couple of weeks ago just when it improved.
Good luck with yours! xxxooo
You look great :o) I hope the reflux has settled down for you!
Wow Robin! Im so proud of you, you look amazing!
First off...i love the square dance photos...You look so cute! I was amazed by your before and after photos..You are a true inspiration and I'm so looking forward to hanging out with you again in a few months. Yeah, Chicago!!
What an amazing and inspirational story - thank you for visiting my blog, allowing me to find YOU!! I love your square dance photos too!! Such FUN!
Post a Comment