Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trying Again and ... I Eat "Junk" Too

Had my Master Gardener Class today and again there were few snacks in the morning. Our token M.D. (an Emergency Room M.D. who just moved here and is taking this class for fun) went out at lunch and bought four bags of snacks (fruit, dips, crackers, chips, cookies). While I didn't over-indulge, I did eat more than I care to individually calculate so I'll add 300 calories of junk to today's food tracking and call it good.

I decided to where something similar to yesterday's outfit that I think fits better (or at least  you all will think so).  Is this better?  These are Woolrich (size 10) ... again... hiking pants of a sort. I should've worn a belt but I did have the sweatshirt on all day as I was cold.


3 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Looks GREAT!!!

Tina said...

both outfits look great! I love the picture on the side bar by the way! it is so young and care-free feeling (I think the monkey adds to that of course :))...but your blue shirt looks great on you too!

xxxooo

Theresa said...

You look great, sorry I missed the other post, love the chicken names and the pics!