1. Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
I guess if I had to say, it would be heavy. I am fortunate to sleep very well. I do hear some of the odd things that my animals do at night (and my husband hears nothing) but their antics don't usually disturb me.
2. If you were made into a professor for a day, what topic would you lecture on?
I'd probably teach some aspect of data management. Personally I'm a stickler for control of documentation and I'd probably teach about the importance (and practicality) of documenting and tracking revisions and releases of documents.
3. What’s a skill you’ve always wanted that you don’t currently have?
I'd love to be a decent gardener. I guess that's why I'm currently in the Colorado Master Gardener program.
4. Have you ever been in a real cat fight?
No, thank goodness. I'm not a fighter.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
My week IRL, busy. I spent the better part of three days driving to Albuquerque (where my ex lives) and staying with him post surgery. I got back just in time for my all-day Master Gardener class and then managed to put in a day at work today. Have more work to do this weekend. Just not a productive week for me.
In blog land I've been following the various blogs that I follow and have actually posted one or two. Still need to get better about commenting and being consistent with my own blogging.



1 comment:
Colorado Master Gardner program? That sounds impressive!! I could kill anything in record time, so I'm jealous. Cool!
Post a Comment