- How much water do you drink? Not enough. I'm lucky if I get 64 ounces of total fluids a day.
- When do you drink water? I usually get 16 oz done during the morning sometime; more mid-afternoon; and another in the evening. I cannot drink while eating so that rule is easy for me to follow.
- How much protein do you eat? While I'm not militant about it, I am conscious of my protein intake. My average protein intake for the past two months is 60.37 grams a day.
- Do you still do protein shakes? I don't drink them regularly. If I'm feeling snacky in the afternoon and have control of myself (?!?!?), I'll make a shake. Two shakes a week would be a lot for me. I prefer to get my protein from regular food for the most part.
- What is your favorite band friendly mushy? Probably mashed potatoes and gravy. (Hey, you said band friendly... not diet friendly.) I do like egg salad and tuna salad also.
- How many kcals do you take a day or do you not count kcals? I do count calories, pretty religiously. Over the past year I averaged 1350 a day. Over the past two months it has been 1400/day. An old weight loss coach of mine has encouraged me to eat at my goal weight level now that I'm close. My goal weight is 154 so I should be able to consume approx. 1540 calories to maintain (without exercise). I don't get concerned about my daily intake until I get close to 1500.
- What foods make you stuck? Just about anything has the potential of getting me stuck. For me, it is more about technique (eating technique) than the actual food. While I can eat most anything, I have to be careful because most anything could cause me to be stuck.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
My Basic Band Intake - Day 477 - 11-11-10
I found these questions at Rachel Thin Within and thought they were interesting and pretty basic for those of us on the lapband journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I like your comments...they are very helpful! From your weight meter, you have had a lot of success with your methods/practices. Thanks for your willingness to send me the vitamins...that was sweet. I'm willing to buy them from amazon as long as they don't have that fish aftertaste. Thanks for posting. I like hearing your ideas.
Post a Comment