On July 22, 2009 I had an adjustable gastric band (lapband) surgically placed for weight loss. After living a lifetime of gaining, losing, gaining more, losing, and gaining even more, it was time to bring in a tool that would help me get my weight down and keep it down.
Wow! What a transformation. I can tell you that when I met you in Chicago, I never could have guessed you were ever big. You look like you've always been thin...such an inspiration!
Meant to add that I know I need some power panties of some sort for the formal. I was trying on so many dresses yesterday I didn't feel like dealing with the proper unders for each one.
what a transformation and WOWZA on the off-white dress. You are rocking the hardest color to cover up flaws in!! Beautiful!! Have a blast with that dress on your cruise.
You look so awesome. I love seeing pics because it helps me imagine how my own body is changing. We have some similar stats too so it gives me hope for the future. My high was 303 and I am shooting for 175 as goal #1. So awesome to see your progress!
18 comments:
Robin, you look fabulous! I mean it!
Wow! What a transformation. I can tell you that when I met you in Chicago, I never could have guessed you were ever big. You look like you've always been thin...such an inspiration!
WOW, thats all i can say! Oh yeah, and I love the now dress you have on!
Meant to add that I know I need some power panties of some sort for the formal. I was trying on so many dresses yesterday I didn't feel like dealing with the proper unders for each one.
Robin - you look FANTASTIC!!!!
what a transformation and WOWZA on the off-white dress. You are rocking the hardest color to cover up flaws in!! Beautiful!! Have a blast with that dress on your cruise.
xxxooo
Wow Robin! Totally different person! YES!!!!
OMG!! I have to say Wow like the other ladies, You look FABULOUS!!
Good for you!!! You look amazing!
I know you feel fabulous. You are an inspiration to all of us. Have fun on the cruise.
Wow Robin! You look great!
You look so awesome. I love seeing pics because it helps me imagine how my own body is changing. We have some similar stats too so it gives me hope for the future. My high was 303 and I am shooting for 175 as goal #1. So awesome to see your progress!
Robin you look amazing!!
You look fantastic! And, I LOVE that dress in now pic! :)
Robin, wow! You look great, and what a transformation!
Wow what a transformation. You look amazing and I look forward to learning more about you and your wonderful success!
If I could whistle, I would :P
You are looking great!!!!
Robin, you look amazing!!! Seriously. I am just so happy for you and all your success!
Post a Comment