Monday, September 27, 2010

Post Chicago - Day 433 - 9/27/10

BOOBs in Chicago was wonderful. I so enjoyed meeting everyone face-to-face and loved all the care that the planners put into the events.

Thanks to everyone who called me tiny and suggested that I was at goal. This may be the weight I settle at but I will lose down to 154 (normal BMI, whatever that means) and then decide where my weight should be. When you are over 50, IMO, being too thin isn't necessarily all that it is cracked up to be.

Had a hard, tiring day at work today (didn't get home until after 10 p.m. last night). I did have good news on the scale this morning. A new low, 177.6.  It might be a bit of dehydration, but it was nice to see. Remind me that I'm predicting a bounce when it inevitably comes tomorrow or Wednesday.

I didn't take any of my own pictures (didn't even bring my camera). I knew I wouldn't take enough to make it worthwhile. If anyone has a decent one of me (full body), I'd love to have it.

Looking forward to seeing all the BOOBs again soon.

10 comments:

Judi said...

OOOH wish I could have met you in Chicago!!! Maybe next BOOBie event. I'm reading all the posts and viewing all the pix and I am so jealous I think I might need a martini...
Yet, I am so happy this all happened and we are all feeling so banded by out band. My band changed my life. My blog has been a life changer
Again...I appreciate you as a follower!
Onward!
Judi

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Sooo great to meet you!

Gen said...

Dang Robin 177! Awesome.

BTW can you believe my car was dead at the airport and DH had to come get me? No more travel for me!!!!! Not for a while!

Robin said...

Oh no Gen! You should have called me (uh, since I was right there). I have jumper cables and know how to use them!

Jen said...

Robin you are a tiny thing! I thought you were at goal. You look fantastic. It was so much fun to meet you in person, you are wonderful!!!
I'll look and see if I have a full body shot and I'll send it your way. I think I do. Actually, I think it's on the BOOBS2010 snapfish account.
:)

LDswims said...

Congrats on the 177! That must have been awesome to have people telling you you're tiny. Awesome enough just to be with everyone but to hear that would, seems to me, make it just a smidge more special. I like your idea to get to a "normal" BMI and then go from there but BMI doesn't account for muscle. Just a couple cents for ya to ponder...

DiZneDiVa said...

I loved meeting you and you look amazing! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

Cindylew said...

Great meeting you. Your success is inspiring.

Canadian Bird said...

LOVED meeting you, ROBIN! It's rare I meet someone with my name... & spelled the same too. And it was nice that I got to chat with you just a little... I missed out on so many with my ridiculously short time in Chicago!
Next year will be longer!!! Hope to see you there!
Blessings,
Robin at Band on the Run

Bonnie said...

You are such a sweetheart. I really enjoyed meeting you.