What a wonderous state... to be overweight and not obese. I'm firmly in the overweight range and have just 25 pounds to my goal of 154 and being in the NORMAL range.
Yeah, it may take me another six months to get there, but that is O.K. I'm not dieting now, just eating, so if I can keep on keeping on, I will get to my goal. If my loss rate stays the same, it should happen in March. If I slow down, it will be later. No biggie either way.
As for NSVs, I bought a bunch of clothes for my Nov/Dec cruise over the weekend. Most are dresses and they are all size 12s. A bit snug now, but will be fine in two and a half months.
Now that is one thing I AM looking forward to by getting to goal weight. Knowing that what I weigh next June (as an example) is the same that I'll be weighing in June of 2012 and 2013 and so on. My dream is to find perfect clothes that I can love and wear from year to year to year.



6 comments:
Congrats!
Isn't it weird to think that you could build a wardrobe because you are confident you'll be wearing that size again in a year?!? I've spent my whole life losing and gaining so I never really had a wardrobe that lasted more than a year. It will be so much fun to shop for quality pieces that will last a long time instead of just going with what fits for now!
That's awesome. I'm so happy for you. Like Tracy, I am looking forward to building a wardrobe of clothes I love versus clothes I fit into at the time.
-I have already started spending more money on clothes that I love than I ever did before. When if our lives did we ever really buy anything snug and KNOW we would be into in properly in a couple of months :) banded life is sweet.
Yea for overweight!! And 12's - we're pretty close weight/size wise, but you must be taller b/c I'm still obese.
Love it all. Congrats on all the hard work and have fun buidling that new wardrobe.
So cool!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment