That's how far I have to go until I reach Onederland! I imagine I'll bounce up a bit before I go down again (as is my pattern) but I'm getting there.
I spent the weekend in Santa Fe and felt like I was eating my fool head off. Of course I wasn't, but having restaurant meals each day and being tempted by every form of food (New Mexican and not) was a challenge, to say the least. Plus, the minute we got into the car to begin the drive, I was thinking I needed snacks.
That said, I ate out every meal but one, was mostly satisfied (a bit of head hunger but nothing a few pistachios couldn't take care of), and weighed in on Sunday night at 201.4, 1.2 pounds less than Friday morning. This morning I weighed a solid 200.6, just 7/10 of a pound from Onederland.
When in Santa Fe I took the opportunity to go bra shopping at Dillards (never made it as far into the mall as Victoria's Secret). The clerk (and fitter) almost laughed at how large my current bras are. She congratulated me on my weight-loss and proceeded to adjust my size from a 40D (it was a 42D or DD before) to a 38B!!! On her advice I bought two but I really think they are too small. Luckily I will be in Denver this week so I'll take them with me and get remeasured at the Dillards up there and either keep these bras or exchange them depending on how I measure there.
Anyway, sure looking forward to seeing the new century in. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo as a celebration but I haven't quite figured out what design yet.
Hope everyone has a great week!



6 comments:
Way to go! Every time I have traveled I have put on weight. I admire your ability to travel, eat, and still lose weight!
Have a safe trip up here!
That's great that you can eat out and still lose weight. Congrats. I think a tat is a good idea.
Congratulations! Onederland is a huge milestone! Don't bring your bras to be refitted at our Dillards...... they are clueless.
Terri
.7!!!
Wow...you are so close...keep up the good work and what amzing progress on the bras
Add me to the list of people who have never returned from a trip without gaining weight!! That's amazing!
I'm also thinking of a tattoo when I hit goal. I have an idea on the design, but I don't know where to put it yet...
Post a Comment