Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm Stuck on Greek Yogurt

Yes, I really like Greek yogurt and I eat it a lot. You could say I'm stuck on eating it.

But that's not what I mean today.

I'm half-way through carton of Yoplait Greek (not my favorite, but I think I had a free coupon) and I have unstoppable hiccups. What? I'm stuck on yogurt.

I sure hope they clear and I can finish my yogurt. If I can't eat yogurt, it's going to be hard to eat anything else!

4 comments:

Gen said...

That sounds unpleasant...but I can't help but be a little bit jealous of that restriction!

Can you believe there is a winter storm warning in Denver for Tues and Wed in Denver. Just in time for my fill.

Robin said...

Gen, you have the knack for the weather.

Tina said...

yogurt is kind of hard for me to eat---harder than a grilled cheese sandwich in fact---something weird but true. Ice cream can be problematic sometimes too (Thank goodness!!!!)

Tina

Michelle said...

I was the same as tina other things that bugged me was my chai latte and a booster juice smoothy.. Had my little unfill will see soon how that goes. for now I could eat a horse..