Saturday, February 27, 2010

Quiet Saturday For Me

Since my weekend was abbreviated by working yesterday, I'm happy to have a quiet one at home this week. Will (my husband) needs to study for an exam on Wednesday (he's needing to retake the certification test for Hazardous Materials Operations along with 9 other folks from the class... I passed and I'm not even a firefighter!).

Have laundry started and the dishwasher going. Looks to be a homey chore day. Perhaps I'll print out the paperwork for a mystery shop I'm doing on Monday or maybe I'll finish up our tax return. In any event, I'm not going anywhere except maybe a walk to the mailbox.

So far I've had a bit of breakfast (an egg and a piece of bacon) and am now working on lunch (a few ounces of grilled pork steak). Was doing great nibbling and chew-chew-chewing the pork when I felt the need for the tiniest sip of iced tea. Ugh... gurgles and stuck feeling. I think I passed the PB potential, but I'll not be finishing the pork steak now and I don't know when I'll get to my Greek yogurt.

I was going to close off this boring blog but I do have news on the scale front!!! I'm into a new decade (at least for today). I weighed in at 219.8 for a to-date loss of 64.2 pounds.

3 comments:

Debi said...

Hi Robin,

I just noticed that you are Following my blog!! I will be Following yours too! And, I am lucky enough to be your 13th Follower!! I am serious, I consider the #13 to be lucky!!

Anyway, so glad to have you in our little blog world!! "Welcome to the Sisterhood of the Bandster's"!!

Jill said...

Congrats on your new decade! :D

Bonnie said...

Hi, Robin -

Glad you decided to start blogging. Congrats on your great weight loss so far and looking forward to following you going forward. Take care.